Affidavit of Abandonment
Republic of the Philippines)
Quezon City ) Sc.
AFFIDAVIT OF ABANDONMENT
I, AAA A. AAA, Filipino, of legal age, single/married, and with permanent residence in 143 ILoveYou Village, Barangay May Forever, Quezon City, after having been duly sworn to in accordance with law hereby depose and state, that:
1. I am married to BBB B.BBB in City of Manila on February 14, 2005. Copy of the marriage contract is hereto attached as Attachment 1 and made an integral part of this Affidavit;
2. We cohabited as husband and wife from year February 2005 to July 30, 2009;
3. Out of that marriage, CCC A BBB was born on April 12, 2007. Copy of the Birth Certificate is hereto attached as Attachment 2 and made an integral part of this Affidavit;
4. My spouse BBB B. BBB, left the conjugal home in Manila on July 30, 2009 and from thereon, abandoned me and my child;
5. Since he left the conjugal dwelling in July 2009, he has not communicated with us nor extended any financial support whatsoever;
6. My child and I had already loss communications from him and his relatives. Diligent efforts were made to reach him but to no avail;
7. Since his abandonment in 2009, I have been solely supporting our child;
8. I am executing this affidavit to attest to the truth of the foregoing facts, particularly, the abandonment of my spouse; and for whatever legal purpose it may serve.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this December 28, 2014 in Quezon City, Philippines.
AAA A. AAA
Signed in the presence of:
SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN TO before me this ___________ day of _____________________at the City of ____________, affiant personally appeared and exhibited her Philippine Passport No. ________________________ , issued on _________________ in the City of ___________, Philippines.
Doc No. ________;
Page No. _______;
Book No. ________;
Series of 2014.