Affidavit of Discrepancy in Name
REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES)
__________________________ ) Sc.
I, WWW WWW, of legal age, single, and with address at 808 Maganda St., May Lahi, Manila under oath, state that:
1. My name is WWW XXX as stated and registered in my birth certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority. A copy of my birth certificate is hereto attached as ANNEX “A” and made an integral part of this Affidavit;
2. In my Certificate of Live Birth as recorded in the Office of the Civil Registrar of May Lahi, Manila, Philippines, my surname was erroneously written as “XYX” instead of my true and correct surname of “XXX“;
3. My true surname name is “XXX”, as appearing in all my pertinent records including scholastic records and all identification cards, including my Philippine passport. Copy of my Philippine passport is hereto attached as Annex “B” and made an integral part of this Affidavit;
4. WWW XXX and WWW XYX refer to one and the same person, the herein Affiant; and
5. I am executing this Affidavit of Discrepancy to attest to the truth of the foregoing facts and to explain the discrepancy in my Certificate of Live Birth.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I hereunto affix my signature this _________________ at __________________________.
Signed in the presence of:
SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN to before me this _______________ at _____________, Affiant exhibiting to me his/her Competent Identification Card: ______________________, issued on _________________ at ________________.
Doc No. _______;
Page No. ______;
Book No. ______;
Series of 2019.