Harvard University Post-Doctorate Fellowship ($69,000)
This is a great opportunity to apply for the Harvard University Post-Doctorate fellowship.
The Mahindra Humanities Center at Harvard is inviting applications for a one-year postdoctoral fellowship for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Migration and the Humanities.
The postdoctoral fellowship is in connection with the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation seminar.
Successful applicants will be core participants in the bi-weekly seminar meetings of the fellowship.
Eligibility Harvard University Post-Doctorate Fellowship.
Interested applicants must have received a doctorate or terminal degree in or after May 2018.
Those without a doctorate or terminal degree must have completed the requirements for a terminal degree.
Scholars in the United State and those outside are all eligible to apply. However, if awarded a scholarship, the appointment of international scholars is September 1, 2021-August 31, 2022.
NOTE: The Mahindra Center reserves the right to cancel awards if the recipient is unable to meet VISA conditions.
Applicants will be expected to submit their biographical and professional information. Other requirements include.
- A Curriculum Vitae.
- A project statement (1,000-3,000) containing a detailed description of applicants proposals during the school year.
- A one-chapter or article-length writing sample (not more than 40 pages).
- Names and contact information of three referees who should write letters of recommendation.
- The letters of recommendation must be received by 20th November 2020.
- Scholars must be resident at Harvard for the duration of the fellowship.
All submission must reach the center on or before the 6th of November 2020.
How Much is the Harvard University Post-Doctorate Fellowship Worth.
Interested scholars should apply HERE.
The post Harvard University Post-Doctorate Fellowship ($69,000) appeared first on Law Truly.