Oil, Gas and Energy Law Intelligence (OGEL) Call For Papers.
The Oil, Gas, and Energy Law Intelligence (OGEL) Call for Papers, is inviting submissions for a special issue focusing on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG).
One of the ways to be a successful lawyer is to apply for submissions like these and have your articles published by reputable journals.
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Regimes and Their Impact on the Oil and Gas Industry.
The organizers are inviting presentation proposals from interested parties on the theme.
Topics are expected to cover diverse issues like:
- Preconditions for the investments in oil gas in the era of ESG.
- The role of banks and ESG.
- The role of private sector and ESG.
- Case studies on ESG related litigation.
- National reports on ESG regimes in place or in the making.
- Identifying unintended consequences of regulations and possible loopholes that need to be filled.
- Adaptation required to an ESG environment.
- Challenges and opportunities of ESG disclosure.
Requirements for The Oil, Gas, and Energy Law Intelligence (OGEL) Call for Papers.
- Articles for submissions must have a minimum of 5000 words (excluding the endnotes, footnotes, tables, schedules, etc).
- Articles should have summaries of between 150-200 pages.
- The articles should also conform to OGEL’s guidelines at ogel.org/contribute.asp.
All submission for the Oil, Gas, and Energy Law Intelligence (OGEL) Call for Papers, must reach the organizers by the end of August 2020.
Entries should be addressed to:
Gerald Pachoud, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor Kim Talus, Email: email@example.com
Note: Copies of your submission should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The post Oil, Gas and Energy Law Intelligence (OGEL) Call For Papers. appeared first on Law Truly.